Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  Send TopicPrint
 25 Ryanair to sue. (Read 15914 times)
ebrorob
Ex Member

Re: Ryanair to sue.
Reply #15 - Aug 16th, 2013 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
philmountains wrote on Aug 16th, 2013 at 5:06pm:
Oh how did I get into this  Tongue well many many years ago Undecided  myself and the wife did it from Liverpool to Barc with Ryanair for £1.00 + taxes one way, poss another £30 + return.
They were the good old days, honestly I arn,t a  secret member of the Oleary linch mob LOL!!!!!!!! Grin

Ok folks,can any of you recall a cheaper fare than this.My son booked a few years back,a return flight to Reus with Ryanair (I believe it may have been from Bristol) for just 2 pence!!!!!!    Smiley

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Aug 16th, 2013 at 6:52pm
Print Post  
Does that include the taxes. We've done it for free,once,in the early day but paid the taxes.

IP Logged

Tony
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Aug 16th, 2013 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
We actually booked a flight from Reus to Stansted one January 2 or 3 years back for totally FREE, no taxes, nothing, and in the end because of bad snow conditions in England we decided not to fly.  Shame

IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Aug 16th, 2013 at 9:18pm
Print Post  

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Aug 16th, 2013 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
Aand it's heating up.  Ryanair are now sueing the Daily Mirror and the Daily Mail

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/aug/16/ryanair-sues-daily-mail-daily-mirro...

IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Aug 16th, 2013 at 11:15pm
Print Post  
Will olive press be next?  Smiley

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Reply #21 - Aug 17th, 2013 at 6:59am
Print Post  
This is how easyjet passengers get airport transfers  Cheesy

image.jpg ( 86 KB | 197 Downloads )
image.jpg

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Aug 17th, 2013 at 9:26am
Print Post  
Quote:
Does that include the taxes. We've done it for free,once,in the early day but paid the taxes.

Yes Nobby,Ryanair covered the taxes.That was a great deal Tony,totally free! but was that only ONE WAY?  My son had a return for 2 pence ie 1 penny out & 1 penny back   Grin

IP Logged

Tony
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Aug 17th, 2013 at 10:05am
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote:

Yes Nobby,Ryanair covered the taxes.That was a great deal Tony,totally free! but was that only ONE WAY?  My son had a return for 2 pence ie 1 penny out & 1 penny back   Grin

No Rob, that was the full shebang, there and back for zero, zilch, nada.

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Aug 17th, 2013 at 1:03pm
Print Post  
Quote:

"Ryanair claimed that Horne had two extra pieces of hand luggage as well as his carry-on bag, calling its 10kg allowance “generous”. "
I was standing behind a young woman waiting to board a Ryanair flight from Birmingham.  She was carrying three bags and I quietly pointed out to her that she would only be allowed to board with one.  She didn't believe me and then caused a commotion when told the same by Ryanair staff  Roll Eyes

I've seen people getting onto RA flights with Duty Free bags as well as a carry on bag.  There are even notices in the DF shop at Reus saying that it is allowed.

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Aug 17th, 2013 at 1:50pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote:

"Ryanair claimed that Horne had two extra pieces of hand luggage as well as his carry-on bag, calling its 10kg allowance “generous”. "
I was standing behind a young woman waiting to board a Ryanair flight from Birmingham.  She was carrying three bags and I quietly pointed out to her that she would only be allowed to board with one.  She didn't believe me and then caused a commotion when told the same by Ryanair staff  Roll Eyes

I've seen people getting onto RA flights with Duty Free bags as well as a carry on bag.  There are even notices in the DF shop at Reus saying that it is allowed.

you are allowed to take a duty free bag on board if the items are from the duty free shop at reus and are carryed in a duty free bag bought at the same time .

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Aug 17th, 2013 at 3:14pm
Print Post  
That's what I thought nen and I presume that the same applies to Malaga.

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Aug 17th, 2013 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No Rob, that was the full shebang, there and back for zero, zilch, nada.

Can´t beat that one mate.   Cool

IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Aug 17th, 2013 at 9:40pm
Print Post  
they said they would comply with Irish law rather than Spanish law; I thought the interesting part of the article was RAs bid to internationize "Irish law"  The airport might be in Spain but they should get into line with Irish law Grin

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Aug 18th, 2013 at 8:29am
Print Post  
Well whether they said it or not they are complying as they do allow people to take duty free bags on board in addition to their one carry on bag.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top