Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Fantastic up and coming Chess Club, Amposta (Read 2432 times)
hemyinspain
Ex Member

Fantastic up and coming Chess Club, Amposta
Mar 6th, 2014 at 2:16pm
Print Post  
Hi guys
Im writing for my son who has joined the Chess Club in Amposta and has become very integrated with everyone.
They are looking for more members that may be interested in joining. 
They play tournaments every month and the club is open every day to members.  Saturday mornings classes are given to kids which range from 6 to 15 and are cheap as chips only 20 euros a year!!
These lessons can be Spanish English and Catalan.
During the Season there are competition matches on Sunday mornings for adults and separate comps for kids.
We have just had one of our 12 year olds win the Tarragona School Championship and is now entering the Cataluņa Championship.
There is also a Master available who is teaching to those who have reached a certain level.
They have just won the league (2nd League Tarragona with the A team) and the B team is about to go up from 3rd league of Tarragona to the 2nd League.
The atmosphere is fun and relaxed. Not stiff and stern as some people may think. People can play for fun or to really go for winning competitions (ELO)
The team and group have their own private facebook page, whatsapp and the team leader is outgoing and cannot help everyone enough.
The team only restarted two years ago and we have big dreams of becoming the best!  We have not lost a match with the A team in two years!
Would love to hear from anyone interested. Pooling rides is possible especially for matches.
I have whatsapp or call me on 633900868
chrisinmasdeplata@hotmail.com
Cheers
Sarah and Chris (son)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top