Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
selling a house (Read 2759 times)
appycab
Ex Member

selling a house
Jan 21st, 2015 at 10:16am
Print Post  
I have been trying unsucessfully to sell my house through agents and I am going to try to market it privately.Trouble is I spend most of my time in France so I would be unable to show it to interested parties.Is there anyone in the Amposta area with a telephone land line who would be interested in showing it for me to anyone who may be interested? Out of pocket expenses to be agreed.

IP Logged

RiumarPat
Ex Member

Re: selling a house
Reply #1 - Jan 21st, 2015 at 3:26pm
Print Post  
possibly!  I am in Riumar but go shopping in Amposta every Tuesday.  Tell me more?  Pat

IP Logged

appycab
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 24th, 2015 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
Thank you for your reply. I will be in touch when the forum allows me to send you an email.It seems that I must make 10 posts first!!!

IP Logged

hemyinspain
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 27th, 2015 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Hi
I would be able to help if you would like. Im away for a couple of weeks but once back have no problem showing your home. I speak spanish and some catalan too.
Also, you might want to consider talking to Oscar Romeu. He is an estate agent yes but one with a huge difference. Never known anyone work as hard and will bend over backwards to help you and is cheap.
I live in L'Aldea and go to Amposta at least 5 times a week and do not work as I am registered disabled and have a disabled son so am free most of the time. Please call me if you would like. 622487066 or whatsapp.
Good luck Smiley

IP Logged

appycab
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jan 28th, 2015 at 12:43pm
Print Post  
Thank you for your offer.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top