Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Good Bio cafe Tortosa (Read 5593 times)
RiumarPat
Ex Member

Good Bio cafe Tortosa
May 29th, 2015 at 12:28pm
Print Post  
Wrong side of the river right opposite the clinic is a rather ordinary looking cafeterier. We went into it for a coffee, I had a very nice piece of cheesy nutty pizza. I noticed that this place is eco/bio so food looks freshly prepared. They offer an interesting menu for 10.5 euros, worth trying. We asked for a card they hunted for one without success, nice people but unbusiness like, they could dress the place up to reflect their ethos!  It looks like an old ABC cafe! We will try the menu next time.

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Re: Good Bio cafe Tortosa
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2015 at 12:53pm
Print Post  
Which is the right side and the wrong side of the river, please?
I think you are talking about the cafe and the man who used to have the cafe at Tortosa Info. office , near Asia shop, along from Aldi in Tortosa?
It's across the road from the CAP in Ferrieres?

IP Logged

hemyinspain
Ex Member

Reply #2 - May 29th, 2015 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
Sounds great! Do you know if they do gluten free options? My latest trial to try and help my health. Definitely feel a lot better since I started. Thanks

IP Logged

Tony
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 29th, 2015 at 7:47pm
Print Post  
I too would like to know why this side of the river is considered wrong.  There are many of us on this side who consider ourselves in a beautiful area, certainly as good as any to be found on what you call the right side.  Please explain youself.

IP Logged

RiumarPat
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 30th, 2015 at 10:05am
Print Post  
ok, What I mean is when we go to Tortosa it is to shop in the market & certain shops on that side of the river we rarely go to the other sde!

IP Logged

RiumarPat
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 30th, 2015 at 10:10am
Print Post  
Next reply to Rita ,yes I do mean the less visited side opposite the cap clinic, I did not know the owner used to be elsewhere, he is really helpful & I'm not sure about this gluten business but I should image so.

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #6 - May 30th, 2015 at 3:27pm
Print Post  
Quote:
I too would like to know why this side of the river is considered wrong.  There are many of us on this side who consider ourselves in a beautiful area, certainly as good as any to be found on what you call the right side.  Please explain youself.

Whose side are you on Tony.   Wink

IP Logged

Tony
Ex Member

Reply #7 - May 30th, 2015 at 7:27pm
Print Post  
I am your side Rob.  The right side to be on if we have to fight !!

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #8 - May 31st, 2015 at 10:39am
Print Post  
Well said that man.    Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top