Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Tractor transport (Read 2938 times)
robo
Ex Member

Tractor transport
Sep 6th, 2016 at 3:47pm
Print Post  
Hi all ,I am looking for someone who transports compact tractors from England to Spain I have a small mitsubishi tractor with a rotavator  on the back and a topper still in the delivery crate I was going to tow it over myself but a Heart attack has put paid to a lot of my plans

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Re: Tractor transport
Reply #1 - Sep 6th, 2016 at 5:22pm
Print Post  
contact les digger his details are on the ad left of this site phone 629 010529 I think he goes to the UK in October.  Wink

IP Logged

Les_Digger
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 6th, 2016 at 5:31pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi all ,I am looking for someone who transports compact tractors from England to Spain I have a small mitsubishi tractor with a rotavator  on the back and a topper still in the delivery crate I was going to tow it over myself but a Heart attack has put paid to a lot of my plans

I am going back end sept could collect then I need address with postcode so I can quote
Les digger

IP Logged

robo
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 6th, 2016 at 9:13pm
Print Post  
Hi Les, wa119js it's around 10 feet long 5 feet wide the topper is around 4 feet square and 16 inches tall it's going to ginestar I live in st.helens

IP Logged

Les_Digger
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 12:05am
Print Post  
How tall is tractor case?.

IP Logged

robo
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 7th, 2016 at 10:56am
Print Post  
Hi lets , I've just measured it 10 feet long including the rotavator 4 feet 9 inches wide 4 feet 4 inches to the highest point

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top