Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
tree surgery/pruning/ground clearance etc. (Read 3213 times)
viking
Ex Member

tree surgery/pruning/ground clearance etc.
Feb 11th, 2007 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
Roll Eyes Hi, new man in town! We are moving out to Gandesa in the spring, have bought a house in the town plus some land. Does anyone know if there is any demand for tree work over there? I am fully qualified and have worked in this area for over 10 years in the U.K.  I can fell, reduce, prune, diagnose tree problems, plant, clear land etc. If there is a demand then I will aim to advertise in Tortosa Forum and Catalunya life. Any advice would be most welcome. Thanks!

IP Logged

skibob
Ex Member

Re: tree surgery/pruning/ground clearance etc.
Reply #1 - May 29th, 2007 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
Smiley Hi,like you ,we have just bought a place, we are just outside of Tortosa, we have 150 olive trees a few carab and nuts. the previoue owner had a good crop ofr olives last year , but unfortunatly the trees have not been pruned this year, or looked after.What can we do to them now or is it too late.
Regards Skibob

IP Logged

viking
Ex Member

Re: tree surgery/pruning/ground clearance etc.
Reply #2 - Oct 17th, 2007 at 10:38am
Print Post  
Hi. Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you re. your query! After I made my last post we were flat out selling the house and moving over to Gandesa. I have only just had time to get back to the forum! I hope you are enjoying life on your olive farm. As I mentioned, Neil is a tree surgeon by trade. He has worked in the u.k for 15 years and is fully qualified. He is just about to send off his ad. to Nigel to put on the forum. He will be advertising his tree work etc. I spoke to Neil today and he said that once you have harvested your Olives you can prune them, effectively they ca be pruned any time from October onwards but I imagine your Olives will be coming up to ripeness soon. If you need any more advice you can reply to this or look out for Neils Ad. on the forum, which will have contact details on. All the best.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top