Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 GOOD TO BE BACK (Read 12009 times)
ebrorob
Ex Member

Re: GOOD TO BE BACK
Reply #15 - Apr 24th, 2008 at 9:10pm
Print Post  
Glad the old Forum is back.Must say i missed logging in every morning to get the updates.However it appears there are lots of mixed feelings in TF land about its return! Just feel again, not able to express what i really want to in case it ignites the normal backlash?  Any one else with that feeling?
ebrorob  Cry

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Apr 25th, 2008 at 2:39pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Nen

A lot of people became 'lurkers' before the forum was suspended  because they were concerned about the amount of venomous backlash that was going on.  It’s going to take a bit of time to get back to usual and please let all try to be supportive and compassionate rather than using the forum as a means to slag everyone off.    

hmmmmmmmmmmmm have i said anything about lurkers NO have i slaged anyone NO.only  saying if we need to say something we think is not right then so be it DEBBIE Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Hen_Fox
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Apr 30th, 2008 at 8:22pm
Print Post  
Hi,
I think the majority of people will be very happy to see the Forum back. Any group of people have their disagreements but it's time to put the toys back in the pram -the forum is too useful and entertaining to die because of a lot of ill feeling and petulance. I thought you left all that negative stuff back here in Britain!
Hen_Fox

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Aug 15th, 2008 at 9:44am
Print Post  
Don't knock the TF if you can't advertise commercial items for free, pay up or shut up

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top