Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
 25 Merry Christmas Everyone (Read 9063 times)
hazelnut
Ex Member

Merry Christmas Everyone
Dec 9th, 2009 at 9:19am
Print Post  
Hi there all you TF watchers we hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8HehlaZG5Y

Nuts

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Re: Merry Christmas Everyone
Reply #1 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 9:37am
Print Post  
Nice.   You would look good as A father Christmas. Ha, Ha, Ha.
Merry Christmas to All the readers on the Forum site.
Weather is so warm at the moment, but beware, get you Winter woolies out at the weekend. Getting MUCH COLDER!

IP Logged

Harvo
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 1:57pm
Print Post  
before you all get nostalgic about a 'White Christmas'.... let me remind you of what Christmas GB is these days..... I work for a large corporation....

TO: All Employees
DATE: 16November2009
RE: Gala Christmas Party

I'm happy to inform you that the company Christmas Party will take place on December 23rd, starting at noon in the private function room at the Grill House. There will be a cash bar and plenty of drinks! We'll have a small band playing traditional carols... feel free to sing along. And don't be surprised if our MD shows up dressed as Santa Claus! A Christmas tree will be lit at 1:00 PM. Exchanges of gifts among employees can be done at that time; however, no gift should be over £10.00 to make the giving of gifts easy for everyone's pockets. This gathering is only for employees!
Our MD will make a special announcement at that time!
Merry Christmas to you and your family,
Mary Smith

IP Logged

Harvo
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 1:58pm
Print Post  
DATE: 17November2009
RE: Gala Holiday Party

In no way was yesterday's memo intended to exclude our Jewish employees. We recognize that Hanukkah is an important holiday, which often coincides with Christmas, though unfortunately not this year. However, from now on, we're calling it our "Holiday Party." The same policy applies to any other employees who are not Christians and to those still celebrating Reconciliation Day. There will be no Christmas tree and no Christmas carols will be sung. We will have other types of music for your enjoyment.
Happy now?

Happy Holidays to you and your family,
Mary Smith

IP Logged

Harvo
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 1:59pm
Print Post  
DATE: 18 November2009
RE: Holiday Party

Regarding the note I received from a member of Alcoholics Anonymous requesting a non-drinking table, you didn't sign your name. I'm happy to accommodate this request, but if I put a sign on a table that reads, "AA Only", you wouldn't be anonymous anymore. How am I supposed to handle this?
Somebody?
And sorry, but forget about the gift exchange, no gifts are allowed since the union members feel that £10.00 is too much money and the executives believe £10.00 is a little chintzy.
REMEMBER: NO GIFTS EXCHANGE WILL BE ALLOWED.

IP Logged

Harvo
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 2:00pm
Print Post  
DATE: 19 November2009
RE: Generic Holiday Party

What a diverse group we are! I had no idea that December 20th begins the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, which forbids eating and drinking during daylight hours. There goes the party! Seriously, we can appreciate how a luncheon at this time of year does not accommodate our Muslim employees' beliefs.. Perhaps the Grill House can hold off on serving your meal until the end of the party or else package everything for you to take it home in little foil doggy baggy. Will that work?
Meanwhile, I've arranged for members of Weight Watchers to sit farthest from the dessert buffet, and pregnant women will get the table closest to the restrooms.
Gays are allowed to sit with each other. Lesbians do not have to sit with Gay men, each group will have their own table.
Yes, there will be flower arrangement for the Gay men's table.
To the person asking permission to cross dress, the Grill House asks that no cross-dressing be allowed, apparently because of concerns about confusion in the restrooms. Sorry.
We will have booster seats for short people.
Low-fat food will be available for those on a diet.
I am sorry to report that we cannot control the amount of salt used in the food .. The Grill House suggests that people with high blood pressure taste a bite first.
There will be fresh "low sugar" fruits as dessert for diabetics, but the restaurant cannot supply "no sugar" desserts. Sorry!

Did I miss anything?!?!?
Mary Smith

IP Logged

Harvo
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 2:01pm
Print Post  
TO: All F*%^ing Employees
DATE: 20November 2009
RE: The F*%^ing Holiday Party

I've had it with you vegetarian pricks!!! We're going to keep this party at the Grill House whether you like it or not, so you can sit quietly at the table furthest from the "grill of death," as you so quaintly put it, and you'll get your f*%^ing salad bar, including organic tomatoes. But you know, tomatoes have feelings, too. They scream when you slice them. I've heard them scream. I'm hearing them scream right NOW!
The rest of you wierdos can kiss my *ss. I hope you all have a rotten holiday!
Drive drunk and die,
The B*tch from H*ll!!!

IP Logged

jt42
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Dec 9th, 2009 at 8:13pm
Print Post  
  Mary can we bring our partners or someone else and if so is there a charge
    thanks
    dave( in the copy room)
  PS do we need to take this as part of our leave entitlement or is it our christmas bonus

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Dec 10th, 2009 at 9:02am
Print Post  
JT42 obviously not a bank employee then!!

They will get bonuses, extra time off, Champagne Buffets with Belugar Caviar and Smoked Salmon, Canapees made by Heston Blumethal and Limo Chaufered Home to their Second Homes in Chelsea.

And all for screwing up our lives, and borrowing all our money to bail out their bad business decisions, and yes I am sure they sleep at night !! infact I am sure they laugh themselves to sleep!!

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 9:56am
Print Post  
Merry christmas from the Vicar of Dibley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP-84G6PqYE
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2009 at 1:54pm by »  

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Reply #10 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 5:50pm
Print Post  
Happy Christmas everyone.. this has to be one of my favourite carols of all time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPekxA8bScs

Nigel

IP Logged

viking
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Dec 12th, 2009 at 9:12pm
Print Post  
Yawn! Now I know why you never hear of Jasper Carott anymore!

( ''like a load of larks- PIL-LARKS'')

IP Logged

Nosocks
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Dec 22nd, 2009 at 12:24pm
Print Post  
Merry Christmas to all - may all your wishes come down the chimney  Wink Wink
Nosocks

IP Logged

old nelson

The man in black

Reply #13 - Dec 22nd, 2009 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
Thank's very much, ............. a thought has ocurred to me reading your message..................do you hang up a sack for your pressies at Xmas as you've got................nosocks!
                              Old Nelson.

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Dec 22nd, 2009 at 4:43pm
Print Post  
I don't want any presents or surprise out of Santas Sack

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top