Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
 25 Cedula de Habitabilidad (Read 78692 times)
Ebrovoice
Ex Member

Re: Cedula de Habitabilidad
Reply #30 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 12:13am
Print Post  
Quote:
Look forward to your update Sue, our prop is classed as a rustico, we are suposed to be coming out on Sun for hols, thats if Ryanair are flying.

Fabulous article for folk to leave a comment on about CEDULA...(love the photo too) :
http://www.eyeonspain.com/spain-magazine/spain-economy-dead.aspx
Especially point 5 FIVE.

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 8:49am
Print Post  
Are these guys so different from normal people that they cannot see the 'Bleedin' obvious'.

IP Logged

Greg
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
Marta Andreasen gives Zapatero another ear bashing - Go Marta!! Go UKIP!!

http://www.typicallyspanish.com/news/publish/article_26637.shtml

If anyone wants to write to Marta about the cedula nightmare the best person to contact is Andrew Kinsman who is her parliamentary assistant and is currently updating a database on Spanish property issues. Debbie at the Olive Press has made him aware of the issue (details in this months magazine) and I spoke to him yesterday and sent more details including the blog.

His email is:
marta.andreasen-office@europarl.europa.eu

Olive Press - Subject: Spanish Land Grab and other property issues in Spain
http://www.theolivepress.eu/classified.html

IP Logged

santsalvador
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Jul 7th, 2010 at 9:47pm
Print Post  
When is this country going to acknowledge that we are an asset to this country,the money that we bring into Spain initially and with the pensioners pensions all spent in Spain must go into millions,and yet we take nothing out.
If you abuse an asset like they are doing you deserve to go under.
I thought a few years ago that they would shoot themselves in the foot regarding the treatment of foreign buyers it appears to be coming true.
Spain should be one of the richest countries in Europe, with an excellent health service and wonderful weather (debatable) beautiful uncrowded beaches on the Med, who wouldn't want to live here, so what do they do!! certainly not encourage it.
For Gods sake, get your act together Spain/Catalunya or you'll be going the route of Greece.
Terry.

IP Logged

viking
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Jul 8th, 2010 at 9:11am
Print Post  
'eye on spain article',  Zapatero does look scarily like Mr Bean here! Oh, sorry, it is Mr Bean!

Seriously though, I agree with a lot of what is written but the scare-mongering about Spain being at risk of losing its democracy is just ridiculous! When you have waited so long for such a thing you are not going to let it go lightly and Spain is in the EU now! Anyway, one of the reasons Franco managed to get in and hang on to power for so long was that Europe and the world ( and yes, the UK government , turned a blind eye until the very day he died. ) I'm not saying Spain won't break up into Nation states, though that would have to be reflected in the public vote.
Anyway, for now, Viva La Democracia!!!

IP Logged

fatphil
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Jul 8th, 2010 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
Looks like Spain will try and ignore the problems for as long as possible and hope they go away.
Perhaps it's time people started boycotting Spain and went to another country for holidays,as the Cataloooniens don't seem to appreciate the money that holiday makers bring into the area ?

IP Logged

JamJarChris

Power to the peaceful

Reply #36 - Jul 9th, 2010 at 9:08am
Print Post  
Good news - I think.

Some friends of ours finally received their cedula yesterday.

So there is a way - it is just finding it that is the trick

quod ambit, redit
GTalk  
IP Logged

fatphil
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Jul 9th, 2010 at 10:18am
Print Post  
But did it involve a Spanish official (architect ? ) and a large payment of money to him and probably resulting in the status of the property being down graded ?

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Jul 9th, 2010 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
JamJarChris wrote on Jul 9th, 2010 at 9:08am:
Good news - I think.

hi would it be possible to ask them were and how they got it?we have a house up for sale fully legal built in 1979 but we have no cedula  Cry it would be nice to know who got it for them and how much it cost then maybe we can all try to get ours as everyone keeps saying NO ONE CAN GET ONE BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU CAN a BIG  THANK YOU FOR LETTING AS ALL KNOW  Smiley

IP Logged

furbydoggie
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Jul 9th, 2010 at 2:18pm
Print Post  
Also, was the cedula issued for a town/village house or was it for a rural dwelling?  I know I got one no problem last september for a town house and I still think it's easy enough to get one for an urban dewlling.

IP Logged

Greg
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Jul 9th, 2010 at 4:31pm
Print Post  
Good news - I think.

Merriman:
Could you give more details please.  Unfortunately there's no trick.  Unless the house AND land are urbanised or it has an original building license (this is not the same as a Declaracion de Obra Nueva) cedula's are still not being issued.  In fact the town halls are still waiting for instructions from Habitatge as to how to proceed with the issue of initial certificates that are then sent to Habitatge with the cedula de habitabilidad application.  These instructions were due at the end of June following the API/Carme Trilla meeting, but it's been 'manana' ever since.

Unfortunately I don't think this is what it seems, unless they have an original building license. It may be that they have the initial certificate (also called a cedula, but not a cedula de habitabilidad) from the town hall.

IP Logged

jellybean
Ex Member

Reply #41 - Jul 9th, 2010 at 6:19pm
Print Post  
Have any of you considered contacting ITV's "Homes from Hell"?  They gave out an email address at the end of last night's programme (homes@itv.com). Might not be a particularly swift course of action as you will probably have to wait for the next series but it would give considerable coverage to building problems in Catalonia if they chose to feature you.

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #42 - Jul 9th, 2010 at 7:04pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Have any of you considered contacting ITV's "Homes from Hell"?  They gave out an email address at the end of last night's programme (homes@itv.com). Might not be a particularly swift course of action as you will probably have to wait for the next series but it would give considerable coverage to building problems in Catalonia if they chose to feature you.

thank you for the info i have just sent itv an email .LETS SEE IF I GET A REPLY  Undecided

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Jul 9th, 2010 at 7:42pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Good news - I think.

Merriman:
Could you give more details please.  Unfortunately there's no trick.  Unless the house AND land are urbanised or it has an original building license (this is not the same as a Declaracion de Obra Nueva) cedula's are still not being issued.  In fact the town halls are still waiting for instructions from Habitatge as to how to proceed with the issue of initial certificates that are then sent to Habitatge with the cedula de habitabilidad application.  These instructions were due at the end of June following the API/Carme Trilla meeting, but it's been 'manana' ever since.

Unfortunately I don't think this is what it seems, unless they have an original building license. It may be that they have the initial certificate (also called a cedula, but not a cedula de habitabilidad) from the town hall.

GREG this is very confusing,we have a vivienda uso residencial sitting on urbano land it was built in the 70s it must have had a building licence as it is legal (but we were not given it when we got the deeds )and we have payed taxs on the house from when we bought it in 1994 .we are told we cant get a cedula de habitabilidad its all so mixed up.we have a letter from MINISTERIO DE ECONOMICA Y HACIENDA DATED 03/04/2008 confirming what we have and still cant get one crazy or what Undecided

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #44 - Jul 9th, 2010 at 7:50pm
Print Post  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your interest in Homes From Hell

Thank you for getting in contact with us. We have received a large number of messages and it will therefore take time to reply to everyone.

Please bear with us and we will be in contact with you soon.

Thank you again for your interest.

Kind Regards,

The Homes From Hell Team

ITV Productions

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top