Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Adjuntament dept. (Read 1641 times)
fatphil
Ex Member

Adjuntament dept.
Oct 16th, 2012 at 8:42pm
Print Post  
Does any forum member know what department in Tortosa Adjuntament would be able to change my postal address,on their files ?
An email location would be good please.

IP Logged

skibob
Ex Member

Re: Adjuntament dept.
Reply #1 - Oct 17th, 2012 at 5:19pm
Print Post  
Hi, just go to the Adjuntament in Tortosa, See the Sec Guard at the deck, and tell him what you want and he will give you a waiting ticket, and  point you in the right dirsction The Building is opposite the Indoor market, through the arcade.
Good luck. Wink

IP Logged

fatphil
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 17th, 2012 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
Skibob,
I did that a few years ago and was told it was not possible to have rates bill and letters sent to England.
I was going to give them one more chance at the Adjuntament and them take it higher,because it is clearly discrimination.

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 17th, 2012 at 6:24pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Skibob,
I did that a few years ago and was told it was not possible to have rates bill and letters sent to England.
I was going to give them one more chance at the Adjuntament and them take it higher,because it is clearly discrimination.

hi phil ,
the only way to pay your tax bills for property cars etc is to be here in spain to pay them when they are due or to give your bank account number so it can be taken out when you are not here . whats the problem with doing it that way i know  they wont send a bill to the uk or out of the country so i don't think you will get anywhere

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top