Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
spanish registered electrician required! (Read 2369 times)
garciaange
Ex Member

spanish registered electrician required!
Mar 9th, 2014 at 1:49pm
Print Post  
is anyone out there registered here to instal electrics? A friend needs a quote for a total huge townhouse rewire and doesn't want to get ripped off!! please let me know if you can help - thanks Smiley
garciaange

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Re: spanish registered electrician required!
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2014 at 12:53am
Print Post  
Try these people. They are contractors for Endesa. Labour is charged at twenty Euro an hour and 15 Euro an hour for the labourer if required. (or quote for complete job)Their website is below and the mobile of their top man. He speaks fairly good English. He will attend your venue and give you a free quote. What have you to lose ? The thing also is He and his company are registered which helps if later on there are safety or insurance claim issues.

Carlos Mobile 626937101
Company number 977482174

Website......

http://www.matelfon.com/crbst_3.html

They are situated near the new Lidl in Deltebre just past the camp de football on the left heading towards Ruimar.At the Lidl roundabout turn left coming from Tortosa then sharp right going along the canal service track.

Or like below use a cowboy.

« Last Edit: Mar 10th, 2014 at 8:34am by Bunter »  

one_foot_in_the_grave.jpg (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

catalanboy
Ex Member

Re: spanish registered electrician required!
Reply #2 - Mar 10th, 2014 at 1:55pm
Print Post  
I had my house rewired about 18mths ago 3 floors cost about 1500 euros, but all the chaneling out and labouring was done by ourselves , otherwise we would be looking at a bill for 5000 euros for a 300 sq metre house ......best of luck.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top