Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 starting a club (Read 18900 times)
AndyJulie
Ex Member

Re: starting a club
Reply #15 - Nov 18th, 2014 at 9:35pm
Print Post  
Its about time someone took the bull by the horns and started a club here for ex-pats. I have many years experience as chairman and committee member of a large uk club. I also have many years fishing and guiding on the Ebro and if there are any specific questions I can help with, I would only be to pleased to help.
Where and when do we meet ?
Andy

IP Logged

Coco
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Nov 19th, 2014 at 8:41am
Print Post  
Hi, .... Good for you  Andyjulie   Its a pity that this has been read 495 times and no replies  come on everyone a nice opportunity to meet and chat i often read on here posts where people want something to do etc  . not all of us want to stay at house on comp all day lol  Cheesy lets get out and  enjoy life .  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

phoebedog

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #17 - Nov 19th, 2014 at 12:30pm
Print Post  
OK read your first post and thought must get a licence.  Got it this morning. When and where ????
Bill H

IP Logged

fishman
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Nov 19th, 2014 at 5:35pm
Print Post  
got mine to.....I 'm going tomorrow, xerta, I 've been twice in the last 2 weeks there and have caught lots of  mullet and 3 catfish, up to 10 lb, so going to give another go tomorrow from about 12 o'clock. all welcome

IP Logged

Mottslott

Every day is a bonus

Reply #19 - Nov 20th, 2014 at 10:44pm
Print Post  
Go for it, good to see something happening, I'm in England at the moment but when I'm due in Spain I will make contact to find out if anyone is fishing while I'm over

Home is where the heart is

IP Logged

Sam
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Nov 21st, 2014 at 2:50pm
Print Post  
I agree this club is a great idea! i have the same prob stuck in the UK at the moment but back in a couple of weeks for a week or so will get on here if i can find the time & see if anyone fancies a bash, I had a little go for an afternoon in xerta last time i was over right by the deep side of the dam but nothing!  Angry still theres always next time  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top