Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Vueling (Read 5035 times)
Michael

Village Idiot

Vueling
May 27th, 2015 at 11:07am
Print Post  
I have friends visiting soon who are flying with Vueling.  I've not used them before.  They are hoping to just bring hand luggage.  The hand luggage clause says one piece (usual size) at 10kg.  Are they as hot on this as Ryanair used to be or are they 'customer friendly' and not inclined to weigh, measure object to a small handbag etc etc? 

IP Logged

Oenz
Ex Member

Re: Vueling
Reply #1 - May 27th, 2015 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
We flew with Vueling at Easter. We checked in large 1 bag and they weighed our hand luggage (from Cardiff). Luckily it was just under 10kg!

Flying back from Barcelona they didn't weigh our hand luggage but saying that, we didn't go to the bag drop counter as we left our checked bag here at the house.

I would suggest your friends avoid the check-in area and go straight through security (providing they have printed their boarding passes).

IP Logged

Michael

Village Idiot

Reply #2 - May 27th, 2015 at 6:56pm
Print Post  
I think they are just concerned that there won't be the Spanish Inquisition at the boarding gate as used to happen with Ryanair before the charm offensive.  I have to say that their (Ryanair) current policy of one large bag to go in the overhead locker and a smaller bag to keep with you for things you need on the flight seems to be very sensible. 

Thanks.

IP Logged

rhodiegirl
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 2nd, 2015 at 7:34pm
Print Post  
I have traveled on vueling many times and find them pretty efficient and laid back unlike easy jet.

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Reply #4 - Sep 3rd, 2015 at 1:58pm
Print Post  

Tortosa_Airlines.jpg ( 27 KB | 174 Downloads )
Tortosa_Airlines.jpg

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top