Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Heatwave to subside (Read 8890 times)
Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Heatwave to subside
Jul 16th, 2015 at 9:21am
Print Post  
Spain has been experiencing the longest heatwave since 1975.
After today/tomorrow temperatures will become more bearable and back to normal July weather.

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Re: Heatwave to subside
Reply #1 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 10:11am
Print Post  
Not according to my weather forecasts.

image_001.jpg ( 144 KB | 274 Downloads )
image_001.jpg

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Reply #2 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 10:41am
Print Post  
Think those are what they call normal temperatures for July?
Not the 40 degrees that some areas in Spain have been recording in the shade for few weeks now?

IP Logged

Betty_Swollox

Old git

Reply #3 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 3:25pm
Print Post  
Take it outside, ladies !

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Reply #4 - Jul 16th, 2015 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
I don't live in Seville or Madrid, I live here. I thought you were referring to our weather.
My apologies.
Ps back in the old country anything over 22c (which of course is always measured in Fahrenheit to make it look hotter, is declared a heatwave 😎😎😎😎

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

Bulldog

Forum newbie

Reply #5 - Jul 17th, 2015 at 7:05pm
Print Post  
Here at the shack on the hill, officially BLOODY HOT as the Bull mastiff lies snoring in front of one of the fans on the floor instead of on the settee. The song is correct Mad dogs and English men as Hector my youngest bulldog snots and grumbles as he follows me out to hang the washing outside as he seems to think that this is his duty. Her indoors let out a yell which is now common place HECTOR NO!!!!! looking down to see what my little treasure was doing, I found him sitting in the washing basket with my underpants on his head and the wives unmentionables on his back. I pointed at him and before I could shout, for his breed, size and the heat outside he made an Olympic speed dash into the kitchen still wearing his new dress code. I followed him in to see him sitting in front of his fan which he has now claimed as his own. Then to my horror he stood up head butted the fan sending it and underwear sailing down the kitchen all because it had not been turned on. Standing the fan back up and turning it on peace was once again restored. As I turned to go back out into the heat Hector gave one of his grumbles and a look only a bulldog can give which basically told me if that was my attitude I could hang my own bloody washing out by myself.
Yours a heat stressed Bulldog.

IP Logged

bruixot
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jul 17th, 2015 at 7:12pm
Print Post  
TLDR : )
Paragraphs would help please.
Bruixot

IP Logged

nen
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 9:55am
Print Post  
Bulldog wrote on Jul 17th, 2015 at 7:05pm:
Here at the shack on the hill, officially BLOODY HOT as the Bull mastiff lies snoring in front of one of the fans on the floor instead of on the settee. The song is correct Mad dogs and English men as Hector my youngest bulldog snots and grumbles as he follows me out to hang the washing outside as he seems to think that this is his duty. Her indoors let out a yell which is now common place HECTOR NO!!!!! looking down to see what my little treasure was doing, I found him sitting in the washing basket with my underpants on his head and the wives unmentionables on his back. I pointed at him and before I could shout, for his breed, size and the heat outside he made an Olympic speed dash into the kitchen still wearing his new dress code. I followed him in to see him sitting in front of his fan which he has now claimed as his own. Then to my horror he stood up head butted the fan sending it and underwear sailing down the kitchen all because it had not been turned on. Standing the fan back up and turning it on peace was once again restored. As I turned to go back out into the heat Hector gave one of his grumbles and a look only a bulldog can give which basically told me if that was my attitude I could hang my own bloody washing out by myself.
Yours a heat stressed Bulldog.    

bulldog you make my day as you make me laugh  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Bulldog

Forum newbie

Reply #8 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 3:52pm
Print Post  
Hi Nen,
Hector is glad he made you laugh and says he has hundreds of adventures to share. ( yawn Yawn ) he thinks he is now a star.

This morning while hanging the dog blankets out to dry he again dove into his new chariot, we now call it Hectors foot cooler as he has only done it since the heatwave and the tiles are burning his feet, hope he doesn't use it if we get a flood.

As all can see PARAGRAPHS reinstated as yesterday I was suffering from heat exhaustion being the only one in the house not having access to a fan.

As I can see from your posting bruixot I to have problems with this Spanish keyboard putting letters and symbols I have never typed or is there a sinister side to your message TLDR : )May the force be with you.

Panic stations, as I had to stop my ramblings as all hell broke loose in the kitchen I dashed in to find Hector using the louver part of the fan to scratch his bum. I do worry about this dog.
Yours a chastised and praised Bulldog.

024__3_.jpg ( 145 KB | 267 Downloads )
024__3_.jpg

IP Logged

bruixot
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Jul 18th, 2015 at 6:04pm
Print Post  
Much better Bulldog. ; )
Bruixot

IP Logged