Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 Restaurant Nuri Deltebre Port (Read 10248 times)
fatphil
Ex Member

Re: Restaurant Nuri Deltebre Port
Reply #15 - Feb 24th, 2009 at 3:57pm
Print Post  
Pondgirl,

"Complaining on a forum might make you feel better and also might prevent people from using the restaurant but it won't improve anything."

Must say I do not agree with your statement.
If we do not say anything, but carry on paying for poor food and service, the Spanish restaurants will continue to do the same and take our money.
Surely part of the point of this Forum is to help/advise others ?
As has recently happened with the burgalaries in the area, where the affected have suggested other residents take more precautions etc.
Why do English people think Spain is a complete bed of roses, all of the time ?

IP Logged

Nobrot the Great
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Feb 24th, 2009 at 5:23pm
Print Post  
Steve,
I bet you've never complained about the dishes in a Hooters restaurant.

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Reply #17 - Feb 24th, 2009 at 6:51pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Steve,
I bet you've never complained about the dishes in a Hooters restaurant.

Apart from steaks about the size of the average 3 bed semi and as juicy as a really juicy thing all the rest of USA food I find very boring and last visit I even found the steaks were getting tedious and its not even cheap anymore. The only country I have ever been to and got fed up with eating.
I did complain in a Red Lobster and got the meal refunded and a 50% discount for my next visit (which I never used) and all I said was that the clam chowder had bits of shell in it, I wasnt actually complaining, just telling my son to be careful and got overheard by the waitress.
Never been to Hooters Smiley

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

old nelson

The man in black

Reply #18 - Feb 24th, 2009 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
Rotnob,
            that's not fair, when the waitress at Hooters serves up I can verify you can't see the meal when she's coming to your table...........and those spicey chicken wings are the greatest you have ever seen, and tasted!!!!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Nobrot the Great
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Feb 24th, 2009 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
Nelson,a man of your 'social standing' shouldn't be going in Hooters.
Steve,3 pairs of American tan tights(pantyhose) are mandatory attire because the shorts are that tight and short common decency must prevail.Or to put it another way,if I wore them you could tell what religion I was......

IP Logged

hazelnut
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Feb 24th, 2009 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
Bye eck lads you have made my day cheered me up no end, I thought I was the only one here that didn't think that I fell in a bucket of sheep s**t and Pig manure and came up smelling of roses because I was in Spain and by the way don't mention the flies !! Grin Grin

And yes on the hole I prefer being here due to the weather Climate standard of living the quietness etc but no where is shangrila, every place has warts, and I have never heard of so many burglaries that happen here compared to some of the less solubrious places I have stayed in england still I suppose the knife crime is better here, but the muggings are not especially on the motorway service areas

So lets not Kid ourselves as some people seem to!! Spain does have its faults like any country!!

But I still prefer being here!!

And I bet that gets me some flack such as "well if you don't like it why don't you go back to england"

And I know just which direction it will come from Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top