Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2  Send TopicPrint
 10 Health Insurance (Read 10437 times)
ChrisCIS

Forum newbie

Health Insurance
Aug 23rd, 2012 at 12:12pm
Print Post  
Catalunya Insurance Services can now offer a comprehensive health insurance for a couple from 100 euros per month or an individual from 50 euros per month. For further details call Chris or Mary on : 0034 977493607

Catalunya Insurance Services
0034 977092044
IP Logged

hoop1138
Ex Member

Re: Health Insurance
Reply #1 - Aug 28th, 2012 at 5:24am
Print Post  
I got a much cheaper rate from Sanitas.es. It worked out to be €32 a month for an individual for the first year, then €44 a month after that…plus I get a free colon exam (not looking forward to that) and heart stress test and consultation in their private hospital in Tarragona…as I am just over 40.

No offence, just trying to get to 8 posts so I can reply to PM’s.

IP Logged

Ebrovoice
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 29th, 2012 at 1:26am
Print Post  
Yip there are other guys out there. I've-seen Zurich advertising health insurance in Tarragona town for 25 euros. So what do CIS offer that the others dont to w Undecided Undecidedarrant the extra dosh?

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Reply #3 - Aug 29th, 2012 at 10:56am
Print Post  
I thought advertising commercial goods and services on here was frowned upon ?

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Reply #4 - Aug 29th, 2012 at 1:10pm
Print Post  
Advertising commercial goods and services  etc. is not allowed on the Forum, unless paying to do so.
There is a section (commercial ads) for this and it does not cost a lot to advertise. Nigel will give information and price to anyone, wishing to contact him.
C.I.S. Insurance are allowed to advertise the Health insurance,  in the Health section, as they already have a banner at the top of Forum page.

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Aug 29th, 2012 at 1:53pm
Print Post  

braying_donkey__001.JPG (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

DenGeo

Forum newbie

Reply #6 - Aug 29th, 2012 at 2:04pm
Print Post  
As with all insurances the devil is in the detail and what suits one person may not be of any use to another.

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Reply #7 - Aug 29th, 2012 at 2:10pm
Print Post  
Ritaratbag wrote on Aug 29th, 2012 at 1:10pm:
Advertising commercial goods and services  etc. is not allowed on the Forum, unless paying to do so.
There is a section (commercial ads) for this and it does not cost a lot to advertise. Nigel will give information and price to anyone, wishing to contact him.
C.I.S. Insurance are allowed to advertise the Health insurance,  in the Health section, as they already have a banner at the top of Forum page.

Aha !!  Need to get a banner then.  Roll Eyes

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

hoop1138
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Aug 30th, 2012 at 12:02am
Print Post  
I'm guessing “Catalunya Insurance Services” are regretting that banner purchase now. Nice to see that all of you can see a rip-off when it appears.

Shame on the moderators for selling out (any bets on how many days it will take me to get banned from this forum?).

IP Logged

Michael

Village Idiot

Reply #9 - Aug 30th, 2012 at 9:45am
Print Post  
Quote:
I'm guessing “Catalunya Insurance Services” are regretting that banner purchase now. Nice to see that all of you can see a rip-off when it appears.

Shame on the moderators for selling out (any bets on how many days it will take me to get banned from this forum?).

Surely the moderators' remit is to adjudge the taste/decency/accuracy of the content of the postings not to act as an advertising standards authority.  That an advert appears does not imply a recommendation from the 'advertising vehicle' (newspaper, TV, forum etc.).  Unless you have examined the rival products in detail then the use of the term "rip-off" may be defamatory and a retraction is due.  A Ferrari is dearer than a Ford but both are cars!

This posting does not constitute a recommendation for CIS.    Smiley

IP Logged

Eddie_Torres
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Aug 30th, 2012 at 10:09am
Print Post  
Quote:
Yip there are other guys out there. I've-seen Zurich advertising health insurance in Tarragona town for 25 euros. So what do CIS offer that the others dont to w Undecided Undecidedarrant the extra dosh?

You get to escape the Colon examination, it is monthly you know.....   Cheesy

CIS must be using some very expensive Rubber Gloves   Roll Eyes

IP Logged

ChrisCIS

Forum newbie

Reply #11 - Sep 3rd, 2012 at 10:21am
Print Post  
Health insurance is a very competitive market and at the bottom end of the price range very much so. I did not say that we are offering the cheapest plan on the market but a comprehensive plan that we feel offers good cover for the price. Our aim is to save people money but offer a good product and judging by the amount of policies we sell we are saving people a lot of money. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere and you are happy with the cover we would not expect you to purchase from us. It is a shame that so many responses are so negative.

0034 977092044
IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Sep 3rd, 2012 at 6:31pm
Print Post  
My dad was an insurance broker for 50 yrs and his main source of customers were from the ' less expensive ' brokers. Like everything in life,you get what you pay for. Cheap is generally cheap for a reason

IP Logged

bruixot
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Sep 4th, 2012 at 9:56am
Print Post  
Naturally you are paying a little more for the service middlemen provide, if you have the time to trawl the Internet or the money to make multiple phone calls then of course you could save yourself this extra expense. If a friend asked you to spend several hours ringing and surfing these same companies would you feel entitled to a little recompense? What if a hundred friends were asking you? I for one am quite happy with the service I have received from CIS they have saved me a considerable amount on the quotes I got going direct. But if you're offering to help us all cut out middlemen can we just pm you next time? : )
Also I find the free translation services fine for the odd word or sentence but get mostly gibberish with any large amounts of text. Hopeless to workout if you have no understanding of any of the language. These free services don't adjust the grammar differences in languages they just literally translate each word and pick the first word in their dictionary regardless of the multiple meanings of some words.

Disclaimer: My only connection with CIS is being a satisfied customer.
Bruixot

IP Logged

ChrisCIS

Forum newbie

Reply #14 - Sep 4th, 2012 at 11:39am
Print Post  
Just for your information, commission is usually built in to the contract and will be charged whichever way you purchase the contract. However brokers are allowed to dicount products where required so often it will be cheaper through a broker than going direct or at least the same price. This is the same on most general insurance products.

0034 977092044
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top