Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
 25 Eurona ..... and a bum IP address (Read 18172 times)
ebrorob
Ex Member

Re: Eurona ..... and a bum IP address
Reply #30 - Aug 28th, 2013 at 3:12pm
Print Post  
Bully, are you saying our Nigel is a rampaging-biscuit case?,if so then there is also another famous biscuit case out there.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/manuals/vfoodmanual/vfood6260.htm

Yours,
"Is it a biscuit or a cake?"  Ebrorob    Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

jaffa-cakes.jpg (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

ColinB
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Aug 28th, 2013 at 4:45pm
Print Post  
But....... my comments have not been directed to Nigel himself but the lack of service, feedback and general lack of co-operation from Eurona during my times of crisis.  What has not been explained to me is why I have been blocked and why I lose the phone line - two separate issues and at different times.   

IP Logged

Bulldog

Forum newbie

Reply #32 - Aug 28th, 2013 at 5:52pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Bully, are you saying our Nigel is a rampaging-biscuit case?,if so then there is also another famous biscuit case out there.
Dear ebrorob,
You have forced my hand, our Nige is a biscuit addict, as your forum law enforcement officer with my trusted sidekick Smidge ( co-opted to the job ) he presented me with photographic evidence of Nige's van strewn with empty biscuit wrappers. When Nige confronted with this he stated they belonged to a friend. ( but not Colin B ) who he said in between chompping biscuits was now in re-hab but refused to give a name. The case continues.
Your never resting investigating Bulldog.

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/manuals/vfoodmanual/vfood6260.htm

Yours,
"Is it a biscuit or a cake?"  Ebrorob    Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Aug 28th, 2013 at 6:07pm
Print Post  
That certainly takes the biscuit Bully.   Grin

IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Aug 28th, 2013 at 7:31pm
Print Post  
Bulldog, I can see you are taking your role as chief of forum police very seriously.  Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top