Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
 25 house build (Read 18695 times)
Nobrot
Ex Member

Re: house build
Reply #30 - Jun 24th, 2013 at 10:41pm
Print Post  
Right....so the legal system in Spain isn't corrupt after all.

IP Logged

robo
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Jun 24th, 2013 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
I think the lesson here is, if you paid black money while buying your property keep it to your self don't broad cast it on the internet

IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Jun 24th, 2013 at 10:54pm
Print Post  
Hi Nobrot, relative to your last "off thread" post. I detect hints of a scene from a Tom Sharpe novel there.  Smiley

IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Jun 24th, 2013 at 10:57pm
Print Post  
Robo, you are the voice of reason. You have figured it out.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Jun 24th, 2013 at 11:03pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi Nobrot, relative to your last "off thread" post. I detect hints of a scene from a Tom Sharpe novel there.  Smiley

Keep up,that was nearly an hour ago.

IP Logged

Smidge
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Jun 24th, 2013 at 11:14pm
Print Post  
No need, Robo has closed it.  Smiley

IP Logged

fatphil
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Jun 25th, 2013 at 9:50am
Print Post  
It makes no difference if you broadcast the amount of black money you paid,when purchsing the house.
The Hacienda will catch up with you when you come to sell the house,due to the much larger capital gain you will make.
It is the same scenario with the near worthless Cedula's being issued at present, in order to extract more money from the all trusting Extranjeros.

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Jun 25th, 2013 at 9:59pm
Print Post  
The black money we have paid out was for a building plot not for a house.  So having built a house the property is obviously much more valuable than the amount we paid.  The amount of cash we handed over is a tiny percentage of the current value of the property and if we were ever to sell it I really don't think it would make much difference to any Capital Gain.

If the notary isn't in any way respponsible for what goes on in his office then I don't see how I could be.  I paid over some cash to someone in payment for a piece of land.  It isn't up to me to determine what they do with the money once they've got it

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top