Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  Send TopicPrint
 25 Eurona (Read 16339 times)
bruixot
Ex Member

Re: Eurona
Reply #30 - Oct 20th, 2015 at 10:27am
Print Post  
We use Eurona sattelite net because of our location too. We have never had a problem with it in several years. I thought all the problems I was hearing about were connected to the system using the masts?
Bruixot

IP Logged

Huw
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 2:14pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Internet and telephone have been rubbish this last week in Jesus and according to friends in Raval de Christ. Why is it not possible to maintain a consistent service these days? Is Spain really so behind the times. Seriously considering changing providers (yet again).

I have my connection via radio wave (I think) well anyway the company is Ebrecom.  They come and erect a sort of satellite dish on your house, point it to the nearest one and you then are part of their network.  I get upload figures of about 13-15... whatever and download of 8-11 normally.  Sometimes I have problems but not often.

I guess it would depend if there is anyone with them near you.

I apologise if this has been mentioned before.

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Reply #32 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 3:21pm
Print Post  
I think Ebrecom is a reseller for Guifinet.  Excellent value if you're in range and line of site of one of their repeaters (which unfortunately I'm not).

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

Dusty
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Oct 23rd, 2015 at 6:53pm
Print Post  
We have had enough now, the internet is a bit better but the phone connection is really letting us down so we are changing. Looking at Ebrecom - 20gb for 20 euros!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top