Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Send TopicPrint
 25 Parking at Reus (Read 21627 times)
old nelson

The man in black

Parking at Reus
Aug 1st, 2007 at 8:27pm
Print Post  
What is the longest time spent parking at Reus?? Anyone spent more than two months there without a problem??

IP Logged

Nobrot the Great
Ex Member

Re: Parking at Reus
Reply #1 - Aug 1st, 2007 at 10:28pm
Print Post  
I'll take your 2 months and raise to 10 weeks,granted she was towed/craned/hotwired away.I did however park it very close to the main construction site on account that "little Britain" was full up and that was the reason it went walkies.I found her in a field a short walk (tres minutes) up the exit road along with a few others.The people at the info desk were very helpful and had compiled a very comprehensive stock list. After much eye brow raising and familiar international hand gestures were ticking the registrations off as the cars were re united with their rightful owners......I think the word Pajero was mentioned,I told them it was actually a Terrano.

IP Logged

old nelson

The man in black

Reply #2 - Sep 10th, 2007 at 11:20pm
Print Post  
Hi Rotters, thinking of leaving my tractor at Reus the end of November for two months,if it gets towed away, can you give me a lift back to Tortosa if your about?????
              Nelson.
Afterthought, maybe I should get a train timetable.

IP Logged

stuandeve
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Sep 15th, 2007 at 10:37am
Print Post  
I can beat all of you!!! I parked there for half an hour a couple of weeks ago, and got myself a 92 euro parking ticket!!!! And I was'nt the only one, the whole row of cars got one each, and not a "no parking "sign to be seen anywhere.

IP Logged

Nobrot the Great
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Sep 15th, 2007 at 6:27pm
Print Post  
Hi Nelson,
If it's from november for a few months and you cross my palm with silver,I'll look after it.

IP Logged

Nobrot the Great
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 15th, 2007 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
Do you want the basic 'park and ride' or the '5 star' valet service with air conditioned storage

IP Logged

mikedenise
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Sep 17th, 2007 at 11:54am
Print Post  
Hello all

When you got a parking ticket were you in the correct bay, and does this mean they are now charging

IP Logged

stuandeve
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Sep 17th, 2007 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Apparently they are closing parts of the car park in order to work on it. Yes, I was in a bay, alongside several other cars. And I suppose they were closing it ready for work, But, its was 8 30 on a saturday night, and when I complained, I was told there were "No Parking "signs there, though I could'nt see them and neither did all the other cars!

IP Logged

old nelson

The man in black

Reply #8 - Nov 23rd, 2007 at 12:40am
Print Post  
Just had three good weeks in Tortosa and checked at the Reus Airport Information on  the day of return to UK as to how long I could leave my car at the Carpark, and was told that there was no limit if you left it in the "Provisional Carpark" because there is a lot of work going on in front of the Airport buildings. So I did, it will be interesting to see if it's still there in January and all in one piece after two months!! We can but hope!!

IP Logged

Nigel
YaBB Administrator

Living here and loving
it!

Reply #9 - Nov 23rd, 2007 at 9:04am
Print Post  
Reus long term and provisional parking........?

parking.jpg (Attachment deleted)
IP Logged

old nelson

The man in black

Reply #10 - Nov 23rd, 2007 at 10:58am
Print Post  
Thank's Nigel, you have filled me with a renewed feeling of confidence in my fellow man!!

IP Logged

Nobrot the Great
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Nov 24th, 2007 at 9:21pm
Print Post  
I was there yesterday and most of the cars had stickers on them,and if my Spanish is anything to go by,they are to be removed by the 26th of this month.

IP Logged

old nelson

The man in black

Reply #12 - Nov 25th, 2007 at 11:08am
Print Post  
Ah well, at least it's fully insured.  I hope they take good care of my old banger!

IP Logged

Nobrot the Great
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Nov 27th, 2007 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
Well my Spanish wasn't all that far off,most of little Britain has now been towed away.Was at Reus this dinnertime and most of the cars have been cleared away to the field by the roundabout at the entrance to the airport.Have to say they are better parked than before...........

IP Logged

old nelson

The man in black

Reply #14 - Nov 27th, 2007 at 10:50pm
Print Post  
Are you winding me up or what??  I got permission to park in that area from the information desk at the Airport last week and I'm not coming back until January. If they have towed it away I hope your knob does rot or has severe implications!!
                            Old Nelson.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top