Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 25 Reus airport ..parking charges (Read 13116 times)
hazelnut
Ex Member

Re: Reus airport ..parking charges
Reply #15 - Sep 18th, 2009 at 11:08pm
Print Post  
Don't even think about Pink Elephant Car park at Stanstead its cheaper to get a mortgage

IP Logged

munkonminor

Reus Long term parking
Reply #16 - Sep 29th, 2009 at 12:42pm
Print Post  
I spoke the guy at Reus as I passed through the other day, he has changed his pitch slightly since the Airport started charging for car parking. His current deal is : 15€ to collect your car from the Airport, first ten days parking free thereafter 50c per day, 15€ to deliver car back to Airport. I have his contact details if anyone needs them.

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Reply #17 - Sep 29th, 2009 at 2:46pm
Print Post  
I would like the details, please, and feel that lots of other people would too.
Is it possible to post these on the Forum, for us all. please.

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Sep 29th, 2009 at 3:41pm
Print Post  
€3.00 a day sounds like good value,as long as you know who's driving your car and where too......

IP Logged

fatphil
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Sep 29th, 2009 at 7:54pm
Print Post  
Is he the same guy that runs,  Rent a right hand drive wreck ?

IP Logged

old nelson

The man in black

Reply #20 - Sep 29th, 2009 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
Parking at 3 euros per day away from Reus? Obviously in a secure compound? Who holds the keys? An easy way to rent out your car while you are on hols,it would not be the first time, it's already happened at Gatwick as well as parking your car in roads just out of town where its not too populated but vulnerable to vandalism or theft. I take it that this guy has in place the insurance to cover anything(or is he moonlighting?) that may happen whilst you have put the car in his care.
Advice?................Let the train take the strain! Train to Barcelona Sants, take the connection to the Airport, cost? 22 euros return at the most from Tortosa, must work out cheaper than paying the parking, and fly Easyjet, just got a flight for 24 euros single back to UK........AND, no parking fees or worry, is the car going to be there when I return?
      I rest my case,............hand baggage of course!

IP Logged

munkonminor

Reply #21 - Sep 30th, 2009 at 1:46pm
Print Post  
I have attached the flyer on parking. I have no idea if has insurance or if the cover is any better than you would get by leaving it at the Airport. I also don't know anything about him so the info is provided for everyone to make their own enquiries. He told me it was best to call after 8pm as he has a day job.

Car_parking.jpg (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Bigyin
God Member

Onwards and Upwards !!

Reply #22 - Sep 30th, 2009 at 2:07pm
Print Post  
Enterprising chap !!!  Doesn't sound Spanish does he.  Don't know if that instills confidence or not ?

Where there's life there's hope !!
IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Sep 30th, 2009 at 2:57pm
Print Post  
€3.00 a day for a part timer,a mobile phone and the oiliest mongrel in Tarragona,all on Bauhaus car park......I'd love to see the claim managers face in the insurance office when that one hits his desk.
Sounds good to me.

IP Logged

paulab
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Sep 30th, 2009 at 8:06pm
Print Post  
the german at sol mar is called "jorg" i have used him for 18 months since i had my car stolen at the airport.he has my car for months at a time as i only come over for holidays.he is very helpful and always on time to have my car waiting for me at the airport,tyre pressure checked,all the levels checked,cleaned inside and out and full of fuel if asked.he charges 15 euro to drop and 15 euro to pick up and the end of the holiday,the first 2 weeks its parked at his is free then it is under a euro,think it might be 50 cent a day after that.well worth it and very reliable.

IP Logged

munkonminor

Reply #25 - Oct 1st, 2009 at 10:20am
Print Post  
I purposely did not mention his "day job" as it seems several people have called him on that number whick obviously does not please his boss ! Anyone calling should use the mobile number.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top