Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
 25 Could only happen in the UK (Read 44006 times)
nen
Ex Member

Re: Could only happen in the UK
Reply #30 - Aug 7th, 2013 at 3:51pm
Print Post  

i haven't a problem with any race or colour but i do think the uk should not let in people if thay have no job to go to or the means to look after themselves. we came over here knowing we had money to buy a property and money in the bank and money  to live on .lots of people go to the uk for free handouts its about time all of that was put an end to . i bet if we who were born in the uk and our ancestors go back over 100s of years went back we would be told to (to put it politely ) go away.
to be able to get into new zealand /australia to live and work you have to have a good job to go to and checks are carried out to see if you haven't any criminal records

IP Logged

skibob
Ex Member

Reply #31 - Aug 7th, 2013 at 4:04pm
Print Post  
'big, rubbery lips and wearing a loud shirt in a built up area'?

That was Mick Jaeger of the Rollin Stones

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Aug 7th, 2013 at 4:44pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Just how exactly would you have UKBA protect our borders properly in the first place when all and sundry are screaming racist because they have stopped and searched a coloured gentleman,or a woman in a burqa or a bloke that just,to the trained eye,looks dodgy.
They are,a £10,000  fine per person but they still get in.

I seriously doubt that most illegal immigrants come in through legitimate channels and walk through immigration control.  The borders need to be more secure to begin with. 

I read the other day that only 20% of the fines handed out to businesses employing illegal immigrants have been collected.  Considering the huge profits to be made from employing people with absolutely no rights I would imagine that the low odds of having to pay a fine, if you do get caught, is a financially calculated risk plenty would be willing to take.  The penalties for employing illegal immigrants should be much harsher.  There should be prison sentences and assets stripped at the very least.

IP Logged

skibob
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Aug 7th, 2013 at 7:24pm
Print Post  
I totally agree with you. Pondgirl!!!

One of the reasons why the prison sentencing does not fit the crime. and assets are not seized is because there are too many do-gooder and PC people in the UK.  They are creating obstacles and raising time -wasting frivolous interventions, that the authorities  are bound by law to investigate. Roll Eyes

I personally think that prison should only be for violent crimes None violent criminals  should wear pink overalls and made to sweep the streets, but because of the PC brigade, who say it infringes their "Human Rights". These persons are banged up with violent criminals, and so the cycle is perpetuated. But that's another thread. Wink

IP Logged

Bulldog

Forum newbie

Reply #34 - Aug 7th, 2013 at 7:38pm
Print Post  
As the forums delegate just returned from Bongo Bongo land doing good works a now failed catholic but trainee muslim preacher with a strong leaning towards Budha together with my trusty sidekick a one eyed limping lesbian I would like to point out that I agree with everything everyone said so far. Except :
1. That all natives in Spain should speak english, then they could open fish and chip shops for us.
2. Ethnic minorities should only be tax collectors and other government officials collecting money, so we can all hate them together.
3. Finally, the UK borders should be closed to anyone flying Ryanair.
Yours an ethnic minority Bulldog.

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Reply #35 - Aug 7th, 2013 at 7:51pm
Print Post  
Bulldog wrote on Aug 7th, 2013 at 7:38pm:
3. Finally, the UK borders should be closed to anyone flying Ryanair.
Yours an ethnic minority Bulldog.

I fly back with ryanair, I can't agree with this!!!

Oh wait a minute, does this mean I never can go back to the yUK again???

Ok I'm with the dog, (and the lesbian if I really have to)

My life and dreams are complete  Cool

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

hivi
Ex Member

Reply #36 - Aug 7th, 2013 at 8:56pm
Print Post  
reading all the reactions I wonder if ,when checking at the border the colour was ignored but they would concentrate on where the person came from, we might discover (not discriminating) that people from certain east european( blond ,blue eyed) are bringing in much more problems,crime and sickening situations then these ""so obvious"" bad people who you are talking about. Have you any idea of the percentage of the total number of ""coloured people"" who are in any way involved in criminal activities? or is it just the fact that one is coloured that colours your view?
95% of those so coloured brits are law abiding hardworking people. how long do they have to prove that? Since the 1950th they have been suffering the British idea of who yes ,who no.it is time that one is not longer judged by his exterior but by people who are capable to look a little further.and learn to realise that there are a lot of blue eyes capable of very bad crimes.I have to agree with pondsgirl that the advert from the 1960th was normal those days.DSo you really want to go back to that situation or have you learned something in the meantime?

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Aug 7th, 2013 at 9:24pm
Print Post  
Bulldog wrote on Aug 7th, 2013 at 7:38pm:
together with my trusty sidekick a one eyed limping lesbian

As a one eyed limping heterosexual I nearly resemble that remark  Cool

IP Logged

jaBB
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Aug 7th, 2013 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
Hi Guys

"Couldn't happen in the UK"

I have to report the removal of one undesirable today, from my study.

The interloper migrated into the house without  appropriate permission, and once spotted was quickly identified as an illegal and apprehended.

Having ascertained his skin colour and physical appearance, I was able to confirm via Wikipedia he was in fact a male tarantula. A thorough but careful search of the whole house (twice in fact) confirmed no females were present. (God knows we don't want them breeding amongst us.)

I don't mind them being in the country but I don't want to live next to them  and will not have them in the house! Not that I've got anything against toxic creepy crawly things you understand.

You will all be pleased to know that having donned thick leather gloves, I picked him up and deported him further down the finca unharmed.

Remember don't feed the trolls.

regards John

IP Logged

hivi
Ex Member

Reply #39 - Aug 7th, 2013 at 10:00pm
Print Post  
"finding a tarantula""
how nice that one can find a tarantula in spain!!
not your normal situation,but luckily got rid of it.
It would have been a lot better if one had discovered that their neighbour was a very understanding and educated
immigrant from the dominican republic non need to get rid of him,although....... not blue eyed and white skinned and with wife and children yet he speaks fluent spanish and is willing to help his nextdoor immigrant,why not : we are all in this world to understand each other and try to have a good life.
Or maybe I did not understand the little fable.

IP Logged

skibob
Ex Member

Reply #40 - Aug 7th, 2013 at 10:15pm
Print Post  
When l went to the USA. Talking the the non whites, I was surprised in that they did not have chips in their shoulders, not some Europeans.
Why, in some peoples eyes, are immigrants portrayed  as Black People. The world is made up of ALL coulors
Get your blinkers off.

IP Logged

jaBB
Ex Member

Reply #41 - Aug 7th, 2013 at 10:20pm
Print Post  
Hi,   Hivi

Err... no fable, I literally found a tarantula in my study. A Lycosa tarantula. See picture. The post was meant to be ironic!

Regards John

tarantula.jpg (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

philmountains

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #42 - Aug 8th, 2013 at 1:25pm
Print Post  
God is this topic still going on !!!!!!! Wink and who,s got there blinkers on ?
I have nothing against the polish people ,but there absolutely everywhere in the UK, shame for them there food is so bland, or there would be a Polish takeaway on every corner LOL !!!  I cannot say I am a great fan of the Romanian Gypsies though, will wait and see what happens if the predicted mass immigration  of them to the UK  does come off, they seem a really bad lot.

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #43 - Aug 8th, 2013 at 1:39pm
Print Post  
philmountains wrote on Aug 8th, 2013 at 1:25pm:
God is this topic still going on !!!!!!! Wink and who,s got there blinkers on ?
I have nothing against the polish people ,but there absolutely everywhere in the UK, shame for them there food is so bland, or there would be a Polish takeaway on every corner LOL !!!  I cannot say I am a great fan of the Romanian Gypsies though, will wait and see what happens if the predicted mass immigration  of them to the UK  does come off, they seem a really bad lot.

Dont be so Gypsyist,I'd let them in any day

imagesCAEVM1Z4.jpg (Attachment deleted)

IP Logged

Pondgirl
Ex Member

Reply #44 - Aug 8th, 2013 at 4:25pm
Print Post  
Quote:
When l went to the USA. Talking the the non whites, I was surprised in that they did not have chips in their shoulders, not some Europeans.
Why, in some peoples eyes, are immigrants portrayed  as Black People. The world is made up of ALL coulors
Get your blinkers off.

I don't know who you are referring to here.  I don't think anyone was suggesting that all immigrants are non-whites.  It was the UKBA in the original story that you posted who were accused of profiling just black or asians for being illegal immigrants, and that was what people thought was racist.  You suggested that it was an example of Britain "going down the plughole" to question the UKBA's activities.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top