Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Heatwave subsides (Read 8733 times)
Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Heatwave subsides
Aug 1st, 2016 at 5:12pm
Print Post  
The recent heatwave looks like it is due to subside, for a few days at least?
Tarragona province will see more normal temperatures,
of between 33 and 35?

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Re: Heatwave subsides
Reply #1 - Aug 1st, 2016 at 6:28pm
Print Post  
Grand  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Tortosa_Locals.jpg ( 13 KB | 239 Downloads )
Tortosa_Locals.jpg

IP Logged

Ritaratbag
God Member

Forum newbie

Reply #2 - Aug 1st, 2016 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
I see Bulldog has been posing again!

IP Logged

Bulldog

Forum newbie

Reply #3 - Aug 2nd, 2016 at 2:51pm
Print Post  
Rita, what underhand and unscrupulous methods and pressure was placed upon poor Bunter to allow yourself the above image of Paul, Bunter and I chilling without our hankies on our heads and also editing the image, where by you have removed yourself, Nen and pondgirl riding somewhat annoyed looking donkeys at a gallop all wearing bright yellow with purple stripped heavy rubber kangoos and ill fitting wellington boots,  drinking large bottles of sangria and as we all know you were all singing at the top of your voices int it a pity shes only one !!!!!! at last weekends trainee Methodist lay preachers annual meeting.

I would also take this opportunity of informing both yourself and your cohorts that the young polcia local officer is still traumatised after witnessing the above events and demands to know who was responsible for inserting the cucumber in his left ear.
Yours, a now failed trainee Methodist preaching Bulldog.

IP Logged

Michael

Village Idiot

Reply #4 - Aug 2nd, 2016 at 6:10pm
Print Post  
What a world we live in where Methodist lay-preachers have access to Photoshop whilst recklessly growing cucumbers for purposes which God hath not intended.

IP Logged

Michael

Village Idiot

Reply #5 - Aug 3rd, 2016 at 11:17pm
Print Post  
The Lord is angry with your misuse of the blessed cucumber.  It has just started raining here. (11.15pm Wednesday night)

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Reply #6 - Aug 4th, 2016 at 6:50am
Print Post  
Bulldog.  I did not care to show this piccy of you but people may wish to avert their eyes from you onto the two rather pretty local lasses  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Tortosa_Adonis.jpg ( 9 KB | 191 Downloads )
Tortosa_Adonis.jpg

IP Logged

Bulldog

Forum newbie

Reply #7 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 4:03pm
Print Post  
Ladies of the forum, will you please desist from crashing my computer with your PM demands of my action shot image placed on this thread by my personal photographer Bunter, who always manages to get my good side.

To answer the most asked questions about the above annual Methodist outing the answers are as follows:
1. The two young ladies images shown, I am afraid, have been air brushed by Bunter as they are 80 yrs old rejected Mormon gin makers ( and dam good gin at that ).
2. The ungainly speed of myself leaving the reinforced chair was down to a dodgy lemon curd pie THANK YOU MICHEAL.
3. Unlike Micheal's comments of the now famous inserted cucumber, it does not have any religious significant in our sect but maybe related to the Catholics.

Now young Micheal my lad, why has the apology in print not been put on the forum? I will tell all.
At the Methodist cooking class for hopeful would be wives and dodgy males Micheal tampered with the recipe type head for the letters C and T changing them round for the Lemon Curd Pie making class and so it was not as it should have been shown. Due to this prank and the stench left in the hall after the cooking class, we have now been refused use of this hall for the up and coming iron brew drinking competition between the local Muslims and ourselves and it has had to be cancelled.

To update you about the policia officer he still cannot bring himself to walk past a greengrocers.
Yours an all action Bulldog.

IP Logged

Bunter
God Member

Forum Cerebral Bore

Reply #8 - Aug 8th, 2016 at 8:08pm
Print Post  
Dear Bullfrog please leave the lemon turd alone l think the high sugar content is playing with your head.This is a well known ploy used by the Methodists to draw you in and relieve you of your cash.To put you back on track l have dispatched my butler to deliver to your humble abode a small but perfectly formed offering from your devout Catholic boy Bunter. Enjoy.This elaborate recipe is named after the Moorish fortress of Alhambra in Barnsley it's reet champion lad.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
« Last Edit: Aug 8th, 2016 at 9:10pm by Bunter »  

image_003.jpeg ( 15 KB | 235 Downloads )
image_003.jpeg

IP Logged

Michael

Village Idiot

Reply #9 - Aug 9th, 2016 at 4:47pm
Print Post  
Bulldog.  The reason there has been no apology forthcoming on this or any other platform is that I must plead not guilty m'lud.  Inspired by the picture of the two young ladies I will admit to harmlessly rearranging the word 'lemon' to read 'melon' but evidently it was switched back again by whoever played the prank on the word 'curd'.  Given your record of letter transference as witnessed in this very thread methinks thou protest too much and the spotlight is firmly on you.  (Possibly aided and abetted by Bunter.)

MICHAEL

PS  Are we meeting up for a large Gin & Irn Bru later?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top