Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
 10 good old ryanair (Read 8938 times)
roswell
Ex Member

Re: good old ryanair
Reply #15 - Jun 10th, 2009 at 10:36am
Print Post  
Quote:
ps I don't sell tractors, Cactus Jack Doesn't sell Cactii, and Old Nelson doesn't sell Sailing Ships, well I don't think so Grin Grin Grin

Interestingly, you seem to have left out Nobrot .... ?

IP Logged

cactus jack
Global Moderator

If I agree with you, then
we would both be wrong

Reply #16 - Jun 10th, 2009 at 12:44pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Quote:
ps I don't sell tractors, Cactus Jack Doesn't sell Cactii, and Old Nelson doesn't sell Sailing Ships, well I don't think so Grin Grin Grin

Interestingly, you seem to have left out Nobrot .... ?

No body would want to buy THAT!!!!!!
PS wanna buy a baby cactus? ( is that going from one small prick to another) Smiley

Nostalgia is not what it used to be...

IP Logged

Nobrot
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Jun 10th, 2009 at 1:13pm
Print Post  
Fair play to James,back to bit of free advertising.If you can do it,do it,I do via my web site link and so does Hazelnut,even though it doesn't work.......and I'm sure Nigel is a big enough boy to sort the advertising out without any body elses help.

IP Logged

PlanesPete

In the Pink....

Reply #18 - Jun 10th, 2009 at 2:28pm
Print Post  
I think that's petty. I've just looked at the transport section in the business directory. I wouldn't pay a euro to put an ad in there.
Most of us are trying to make a crust and yes, we have to put ourselves about as must as possible. Hardly blatant is it?
I see he does advertise in the Olive Press so it's obviously a case of value for money.
Pete (no connection to jpt whatever)

IP Logged

james@JPT
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Jun 10th, 2009 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Hi James
I didn't see you on the commercial adverts under Transport and Delivery Services!!  Wink

Forum rules make it fair for everyone!! Roll Eyes

So please contact Nigel if you wish to advertise on the forum admin@tortosaforum.com
!! Undecided

Has been done. Nigel is fully aware. Nigel did agree to my username. Had a email today with payment details. I hope to be in print very soon!!

I don't mean to piss people off but some could be a bit more polite. People could be put off using this forum.

PlanesPete wrote on Jun 10th, 2009 at 2:28pm:
I think that's petty. I've just looked at the transport section in the business directory. I wouldn't pay a euro to put an ad in there.
Most of us are trying to make a crust and yes, we have to put ourselves about as must as possible. Hardly blatant is it?
I see he does advertise in the Olive Press so it's obviously a case of value for money.
Pete (no connection to jpt whatever)

And 70 Euro's to advertise on here is very good value for money.

IP Logged

ebrorob
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Jun 10th, 2009 at 8:19pm
Print Post  
Over to you GOM.   Smiley

IP Logged

james@JPT
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Jun 10th, 2009 at 8:20pm
Print Post  
Quote:
Fair play to James,back to bit of free advertising.If you can do it,do it,I do via my web site link and so does Hazelnut,even though it doesn't work.......and I'm sure Nigel is a big enough boy to sort the advertising out without any body elses help.

Wink Wink Wink  Thanks. I'm new to the forum. I' just trying to be friendly, make a few friends and help if possible. Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

jackflorrie1
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Jun 10th, 2009 at 11:23pm
Print Post  
good 4 u james i look forward to seeing your advert online and i understand what hazelnut is getting at after last years happenings as we nearly lost the forum due 2 some1 not willing 2 pay 2 advertise

IP Logged

old nelson

The man in black

Reply #23 - Jun 10th, 2009 at 11:54pm
Print Post  
James,
         stand back and review some of the posts and comments which have been made in this Forum and you will see that 99% of them are a mix of advice, good humour and mickey taking but are with lots of goodwill as well,  keep on reading and laughing and you will find friends here if you want them.

Anyway after that strain on the brain I think I'll get back to my knitting if I can find my monocle..............
                              Old nelson.

IP Logged

Michael

Village Idiot

Reply #24 - Jun 17th, 2009 at 8:45pm
Print Post  
A little bird (not a spotted flycatcher) has let it be known to me that RyanAir are going to take an axe to the schedules from Reus (and other airports eg Perpignan) for the winter season.  Obviously it is too early to know what the score will be for next summer.  Entire routes may get the chop.  If anyone is able to clarify the situation it would be appreciated by many I'm sure.  Needless to say there is nothing on the RyanAir web-site as Mr O'Dreary doesn't make a song and dance about bad news.  Given that it is not long since Reus was being hailed as a new 'base' by them I'm a little surprised - but these are interesting times.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint

« Board Index ‹ Board  ^Top